Latest practice update: The GP Partners are constantly reviewing the changing COVID-19 situation, and in line with NHS England and government guidance are planning for how our services might look going forward.
Please follow the below links for useful information:
- Beware of scams – The latest COVID-19 text/SMS and email scams
- Eligibility for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Why you have to wait for your COVID-19 vaccine
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- How to contact our team with a non-urgent query
- How we are managing demand on our service
For the ongoing safety of patients and staff, the following measures have been put in place:
- You must NOT visit either of the practice sites or the pharmacy if you or anyone else in your household are experiencing any symptoms of coronavirus, or if you have been instructed to isolate by the Test and Trace service.
- Please limit visits to the practice. You can find information on our frequently asked questions (FAQs) page, access resources and additional information in our COVID-19 Support Room, and contact our team via the website or telephone.
- If you need to visit either Chieveley or Compton Surgery, please attend alone (where possible), wear a face covering, and follow signs on the doors.
Be aware of scams. Genuine NHS call handlers for COVID-19 testing, ‘Test and Trace’ (contact tracing), and COVID-19 vaccine providers will never ask you for money, your bank details, or any of your personal passwords or PIN numbers. These are free NHS services. If you are unsure, please visit the government website for advice on how NHS Test and Trace works.
On behalf of the GP Partners, thank you for your patience and ongoing support.