Important information about your flu/COVID vaccination appointment:
- Our NHS Flu/COVID vaccination clinics are by appointment only. Patients eligible for a free flu/COVID vaccination will be invited by text or surgery letter.
- Subject to vaccine supply, you will be offered both flu and COVID vaccinations in the same appointment.
- Please wear a face covering to your appointment.
- There may be a requirement to queue for a brief time and this may include queueing outside. Please wear weather appropriate clothing that allows easy access to the tops of your arms.
- If you live within walking distance of Chieveley Surgery, please consider walking to your appointment. Vaccination clinics are larger than usual midweek clinics and we have limited parking.
- Please arrive at your specified appointment time (no earlier than 5 minutes before). If you are more than 5 minutes early, you will not be seen early; instead you will be asked to wait outside until your appointment time. If you are late, you may have to wait until the end of the clinic, once all patients on time for their appointments have been seen. This ensures a safe and fair clinic.
- Please check in at reception on arrival. You will be given a sticker with your information on it, which you need to give to your vaccinator.
- If you have any questions regarding the vaccines, any allergies, or any reason why you cannot receive vaccines in a specific arm, please notify your vaccinator.
If you have any questions regarding the clinic, please call us.