FINAL ‘MOP UP’ FLU CLINIC DATES (subject to remaining vaccine stock):
Please note that ‘mop up’ clinics are conducted differently to our Saturday flu clinics. Please read the information at the bottom of this page BEFORE attending your appointment. DUE TO REMAINING STOCK AVAILABILITY, APPOINTMENTS WITHIN THESE CLINICS ARE BOOKED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. PLEASE CALL 01635 248251 OPTION 1 TO BOOK. If the below clinics are full and you would still like a flu vaccine, you may wish to contact a community pharmacy.
65+ years – Tuesday 29th December
18-64 years (NHS eligible only) – Wednesday 30th December
50-64 years (not otherwise NHS eligible) – Wednesday 30th December*
Children (School Year Recp – Year 7) – Vaccination organised by school unless NHS eligible
Children School Year 8 – age 17 (NHS eligible only) – OUT OF STOCK. Additional stock may be available to us in January, please check this page in the New Year for information.
*We have been allocated a limited supply of vaccines for patients aged 50+ (and not otherwise NHS eligible). Vaccines will be offered to patients in this age group subject to vaccine availability.
Our teams are working hard to ensure that this year’s flu clinics can be carried out in the safest and most efficient way possible. The safety of patients and staff is our priority. Please note the following important information:
- All clinics are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. If you arrive without an appointment, we cannot guarantee you a flu vaccination.
- Please WAIT IN THE CAR when you arrive. The nurse will collect you from the car park. If you are arriving on foot, please wait outside near the staff entrance.
- Due to limited parking and large numbers of patients attending, please arrive on foot if you can.
- Please wear WEATHER APPROPRIATE CLOTHING in case outdoor queuing is required.
- Please DO NOT attend if you are unwell, displaying any symptoms of coronavirus, and/or have had recent contact with anyone with confirmed coronavirus.
- Please wear a face covering. If you do not have a face mask, you can use a scarf or similar item to cover your nose and mouth. Please note that due to PPE shortages, we are unable to supply face masks on arrival.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Our teams continue to work extremely hard to ensure that the thousands of our patients requiring flu vaccinations are vaccinated in the safest, most efficient way possible. Had a positive experience at the practice recently? Please join our other patients in leaving feedback on NHS Choices.