Patient Participation Group
Our PPG meets on average every 3-4 months the PPG is made up of the parish representatives, the parish PPG members then pass on information via the parish communication network. Patients who wish to join the PPG should contact their local parish in the first instance.
Its aim is to:
- Obtain the views of patient (we now have over 11,000)
- Acquire feedback from the practice population and parishes on the Downland Practice’s services
- Assist with and review patient surveys
- Discuss practice aims and suggest improvements that could be made to the services
- Represent the practice’s patient population
We also survey patient opinion via email on various topics. If you wish to participate in this please email email@example.com
This information you give will help us to make sure that we try to speak to a representative sample of the patients that are registered at this practice.
GP Patient Survey
Please see the results of the GP Patient Survey 2022.